Monday, March 10, 2014

Love My Vanity



My favorite place to contemplate and get ideas these days is while sitting at my vanity! It's where I keep my tools for presenting my best self and a few symbolic tchotches of what I think makes me, me! This may sound vain but some of the worlds most important people will agree that taking time for your self is as important as what you give in life and to quote RuPaul "If you can't love yourself, then how the hell you gonna love anyone else". And I LOVE to make everything look as appealing as possible!

Today my vanity sat unused as I decided to do something very non chic. I cleaned out my fireplace, you know the inside where all those fire logs get burned, belch! I haven't done that in about 5 years, it was smelling a little ashy and not looking good. This is definitely a necessary habit to keep up! Now it looks good! Hopefully I'll get to use it a few more times before the perpetual spring/summer LA weather starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment