Tuesday, March 11, 2014

No Make-up, Make-up!

Ok! now that I have a clean non smelly fire place I can really share. 
I have a Jambox that my husband gave me on Valentines Day, not a sexy gift but, to me it was! Listening to music while getting prepped for the day is a great way to set my mood. I was listening to to Fritz and the Tantrum a new band out there with a cool modern 70's vibe and then I changed it up with a relatively unknown band called The Pack A D, who are a couple of girls from Canada with a great kick-ass sound. Right after my shower I moisturized my face! It is probably the most important thing you can do for the care and keeping of your skin! First I use a skin rev-er upper by i.d. BareVitamins and then Olay Professional Pro X eye restoration complex and then give a final coating of the Olay Pro X anti aging lotion, which has a nice strong sfp 30! Today I decided to do my usual non make-up make-up. I polished my face with regular BareMinerals foundation in Lightly Fair, contoured with their bronzer called Warmth and finished it with BareMinerals mineral veil in illuminating. I waxed the little creases at the top of my lips and lined the top and just the bottom sides of my lips with a nude colored liner by Palladio. I never line the bottom center cause it makes the lips look fuller, then a swipe of my old stand-by since high school, Dr Pepper Lip Smackers. Next I swipe on what ever left-over light colored eye-shadow is on one of my shadow brushes and then wiggle a little dark eyeliner into my lash line. Then I blot on my tongue (yup my tongue) a very old lash brush that gets caked on mascara from use and brush my brows and lashes for a smidge of definition. That's it for now, gotta go be a good friend and bring her some whiskey to lift her spirits, literally!
Till Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment